TMS welcomes applications from experienced professionals who primarily mediate commercial disputes and civil litigation as the core of their ADR practice. Criteria for membership includes significant educational development in mediation and substantial experience as a mediator in a range and quantity of cases focused on the resolution of business, employment, real estate, construction, personal injury and similar matters.
Annual membership dues are $150 plus a one-time new membership fee of $150.
Benefits of Membership
- Educational programs at no cost to members
- Multiple MCLE accredited events throughout the year at no cost
- Dinner events featuring recognized leaders in mediation
- Access to Members Only website section, featuring materials and recordings of past presentations
- Opportunities to participate as Committee and Board Members
- Platforms to present educational programs and publish articles
- Engagement with experienced and well-recognized leaders in Bay Area mediation
- Access to special professional gatherings and education programs