The James Gilliland Symposium: A Dialogue on Rethinking Dispute Resolution
Farella Braun & Martel
235 Montgomery Street, 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
The Mediation Society
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Registration: 3:00—3:30 pm
Program: 3:30—5:30 pm
Reception: 5:30—7:00 pm
The Mediation Society’s 2018 Educational Program Presents a Forum on Improving the Mediation Process with Experienced Advocates, Senior In-House Counsel, Carrier Representatives and Mediators. Confirmed panelists include:
- Seth Jaffe, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Priya Sreenivasan, Group Vice President, Commercial Law, Ross Stores, Inc.
- Aaron Agenbroad, Partner in Charge, Jones Day (San Francisco)
- Cliff Palefsky, Law Offices of McGuinn, Hillsman & Palefsky
- Philip Andersen, Managing Attorney, State Farm Insurance Co.
- John Feder, Rouda Feder Tietjen McGuinn
- June Bashant, Rouda Feder Tietjen McGuinn
This symposium will explore current ADR practice and areas for improvement, providing practical advice and perspective from a diverse group of constituents as to what each group can do differently, individually, and collectively to improve ADR processes and outcomes. This symposium is co-sponsored by TMS, Judicate West and Farella, Braun & Martel.
There is no charge for this event. However, registration is limited to 25 TMS members, accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to register and would like to be added to the Waiting List.